Monday, November 19, 2007

BEWARE OF INSECT BITE!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the real current situation of me right now.
I know, i know.
Everyone must be going..
(Eeeeee..urghhhh..)
Or what-so-ever.

But try being in my shoes. .
Waking up early in the morning
Then realised that you have a blister on your lip.
It's really a sucky feeling! :((

I don't know what or which insect have bitten me.
God knows!
Well, plan to skip for PR lesson
ended up me having 2 days Medical Leave.
Sighsss.

I just need to wait for this blister to burst by itself.
Within 5-7days.
If it worsen or no effect take place,
i have to be referred to the hospital.

So people, pray for me aite?
Thank you. ((:

By wednesday if it doesn't burst.
I still have to attend school in this condition.
So i just have to keep covering my mouth with a towel i guess.
Or should i wear a cough mask?? HAHA.
I don't know.

I just wish to recover FAST.
I hate to stay at home.
It's such a bore.
And i've been refrained to:
sourish
spicy
and fried items.
Ohh god.

And i have to drink with a spoon!
Can u imagine that!!!

Okay2. .
I hope you people take good care of yourself aite.
Beware!
Because an insect might bite you during sleep!
HAHA.


LOVES.

i miss you, TRUCKLOADS and BUCKETFULL.
=)

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker