Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'M BACK


After so long of not blogging, i'm finally back.
I want to start off by wishing everyone,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. (: (:
Hahas.




Next, Kota Tinggi trip was simply awesome! (:
Wooooots.


I had hell lots of fun there.
I get to bond with some of my members and my P.O.G.
The waterfall was refreshing.
The resort was amazing.
The trekking was cool and fun.
Overall, it was simply perfect.
Except that, how i wish it could be extended longer.
It's okayy, probably some of us can return there again next year.

PS: perhaps you can tag along on the next trip k my dear?


Next, Hari Raya outing with my clique was fantastic!
Love all the bonding and laughter we had.
Besides, this was the 1st time Mr Farhan and Mr Azmi joined us.
For sure all of us had lots of fun right? (:

Hmm. I just would like to NOTE SOMETHING HERE.
Next time, if it's anything that matters life & death.
PLEASE don't make a joke out of it. I'm serious.
I'm really sensitive about this issue.
And Ameer, i'm sorry. I didn't know the story about your 1st sis.
All along i thought it was a joke. I'm truly SORRY my dear friend.

On the 31 October 2007.
I officially declare that Muhammad Azmi had a proper haircut.
Woohoo, like finally! (:
And i managed to witness it myself, isn't that great!
It was all because of me wanted to go for a hair treatment at Kimage.
Then i asked him to tag along and go for a cut.
And i was the one who worked along with the students of Kimage.
Planning for his hair style. Haha.

And baby, you're the most stubborn person i've ever seen when it comes to haircut.
GRRRRR.

Nevertheless, despite all the few hours there.
It was all worth it. Right baby?


during haircut.


after haircut, the new look. (:

and thank you for the day! (:

i sayang you many-many lurh seyy!

LOVES.

02 more days. .

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker