Monday, November 12, 2007

M A I G R A I N S

Alright, the feeling of maigrains acting up again is so not cool okayy?
Am i been thinking too much; again?
I'm not sure either.

Today school was fine.
I was not Late!
I reached Clementi at 9am sharp.
It was the bus that prolonged my time and everyones' time.
Sighs! Mr Sunny class; as usual : B O R I N G.
I'm sorry.
But I have to speak the truth. (:

Napfa unfortunately was not today!! GRRRR.
I came to school all prepared then it was just a tRICK!

Fana'larling had her BTT today.
Okayy. She only took less than 20mins to complete it.
And, alhamdulillah.
I'm glad she passed. (:
Next, she can moved on to practical.
**All the best gf.

And thanks fana for bringing me to Dorothy Perkins.
Gosh! I'm so going to purchase that skirt. ((:
Kill you for making me itch for stuffs!!
Anyway, last Saturday was great.
Thanks for scratching my bf yaww.
And here you go...*Eheeeeeeeeeee* (in horsey tone)
It has always been a weekly outing.
I hope it would stay that way.. ((:

Uhmmm.
Someone owes me You Char Kuey..
I wonder who it is..
Someone owes me Crunches..
I wonder who it is..
((:

Till then,
still got school stuffs to do. .

LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker