Sunday, March 08, 2009

Adapt to this Life.

It's really a wonder why you have been the same, never change.

Coming 20 years I growed up in this world. And today, I have learnt alot of things. I know how to think maturely and learnt to understand more about life. Even though I know that I am still young and there are lots more for me to learn but at least I have realised my mistakes in life and I am always willing to learn and make improvements.

Hearing what you said today just upsets me. It is as if you have been against the idea or you simply don't care. You know how much sacrifices he have made all on his own. How he growed up and moved on to different stages in life.

You have to understand. This is life and different people have his/her own goals in life. You can't expect him to listen to your say and follow what you want.

It's okay if you have not been supportive in whatever we do all these years. One thing for sure, we are thankful that we grow up independently so we know how hard life is. Of course, seeing others leading an easy life with most of the things being spoon-feed, supported and taken care of..made us feel so envious of them. However, having to grow up independently in a hard way made us be a better thinker and so we tend to make goals so that we could feel the satisfaction when we achieve them.

It's so hard to make this fact absorb into your head because you have always been a narrow-minded person. Nevertheless, I have never hated you. Maybe I did last time. But now I know I still love you.

I have always wanted to see a miracle happen. Maybe one day Allah will make you realised the need for you to truly open your heart and be a better person. I will never stop praying for that so long I am still alive. Insyaallah.

Just bear with this hard life for now, eventhough it has been going on for more than 10years. Be patient okay. And don't you worry. I won't get married not until we have finally settle down and we are happy with a good life. I will make you proud, I will take care of you and I make sure we will lead a good life one day. So long as I'm still standing strong, all healthy and alive. I promise you with my words.

cos this is life, different people have their own stories. learn to open to each different ones you heard of.

LOVES you.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker