Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today's Business.

Flea Market just now was okayyy. Maybe because it's been such a long time since it was last held so many people are not aware of it. But I'm touched and happy because my regular customers came down to support. They have patronised my small stall for such a looong time.

I'm thankful for their support. Thank you so much. My regular customers have been the best. They would at least buy something from me even though at times things that they bought might not be a neccessity to them. Lol. They said they will buy and give people as a gift. Hehe! And they would always talk to me, we would always update each other about our current life and some even talk about their pet. Some would called up their friends or relative to come down and meet me because today got flea market they said must come down! They are such sweeeeet bunch of people. Thank you again, see you next month (:
I did made a profit today. Yayy! All profits today I will give my Mum. I only keep $10 to top-up my ez-link. Hehe.

I forgot to update about Earth Hour yesterday. So how many of you actually did your part for the Earth for that 1hr??? -.- Well, my house was pitch black. Only the kitchen toilet light and fans was on. I rested in my dark room playing PSP - feeling very tired.

How about the rest of you? Did you do your part for the Earth? (:
drive to JB again tonight..
breadtalk here i come!
Much LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker