Tuesday, March 03, 2009

P.O.G Alert

To my dearest beloved people of P.O.G, please choose a day and make yourself available on that day tentatively before 2nd week of April. Preeety please can?

From what I heard currently was that to chill somewhere together. Preferably a different place that we have yet to chill together. I heard someone suggested Arab St or something. To eat, sheesha and crap all night long.

Nevertheless. Suggestions for itinerary are open. So feel free to feedback any suggestions for outing okayy? Thanks(:

And I would like us to go for a vacation. We have always intended to do that but the mission was still unaccomplished till today. I understand that the guys are serving NS but I know you guys can take leave also so I plan that maybe we could go vacation either between the period of Tues, 16 Dec 2009 – Sun, 27 Dec 2009 or Tue, 9 Mar 2010 – Sun, 18 Apr 2010.

At most I can think of for now is KL. Because at least we can go Sunway or Genting and shop at KL there. And it is quite affordable also. If all of you are agreeable on this, then start saving. Budget would be around less than $90 dollars for transport to and fro. Hotel about $50-60 dollars. Others about $200? So in total, you need to save an estimation of $300-400. Possible?
This is just a suggestion though. We shall go with the say of majority okayy! (:

For now, I shall pray for all of your safety and good health no matter what you people are doing. Do keep in touch. Miss you all (:


Much LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker