Thursday, March 26, 2009

(:


I have been feeling-feeling-the-very-happy. I don't know why.
Maybe the well quality time spent with friends and such that it has kept my spirits up high.
I should be thankful for that (:

Because when I'm happy, I'm more positive and I tend to be much wiser. lol.
(loikkeeeee reeaaaal, i know)
I just can't wait to place the 2009 target list in my room so that everyday I know what I will be heading for. And everyone in the house will also know what I want.

For now, I just can't wait for a room makeover! So much sadness about needing to leave this BIGGG room of mine, I still have to give-in to my brother no matter what. But it's okayy. A new smaller room, a new space, a better environment to sleep in. (hopefully) I have already slowly bought the accessories needed for the room and Mom have been helping too! How sweeeet. To invest her money on my room. Hehehe. For sure, this small room going to be Pink. Initially wanted to go for Maroon Red but Bro have chose that for his new room. So Hot Pink it shall be. (Too girly for you?) Well, I don't care. I shall make it cool, comfy chic room (:

Current issues I heard among friends nowadays: Marriage.
OhhMy. I feel so old suddenly. Haha. I mean I do want to get married too but not now obviously. I'm never too near about getting ready to marry someone or start a family. Eventhough I love kids like crazy but I can wait for that. Seriously. I'm still young and childish. I admit okayy! And I still have a looooong way to learn alot of things in life. But I am definitely happy for the people and friends out there who are preparing or planning for marriage in years to come. Because I love attending weddings. Seeing these lovely newly-wed couples during wedding ceremony made me happy. I'm sentimental you see. Feeling siaaaaaa.

And Ohh. Today's Drama Meeting - the sharing session with alumni was definitely a THUMBS UP! But the news we got during meeting at Techno was a dissapointing one. I really hoped tomorrow's petition going to run smoothly. I don't want to lose Titisan Temasek. Seriously. And I don't want to be CCA-less at the same time :( Sighs.

Insomnia attack is back.
It's past 3 am in the morning and I'm wide awake.
And I plan to go jog in the wee morning after prayer later.
Wonder if I can even take 10 steps on the jogging track. lol.
Seeee hoooooooowwwwwww ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

I talk too much. I need to stop.
Hahs.
Much LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker