Friday, March 13, 2009

Happy & Away.

I have made up my mind! I am going to forget about NZ and Aust because I know now is not the right time. It is better to use the money for other things for now. To the all my cousins, I hope you guys have fun in June later!

Nevertheless, I won't give up on NZ and Aust just like that(: I will make my way there one day, insyaallah. Heee.

Yesterday night and today's morning made me really happy. Wooosh! And ohh plus the results that are out 2 days ago was a total relieve for me. Hehs. And I love when I saw ITE mails keep coming back at my mailbox, it's always something goood. Haha.

I'm going back to my cousins' village in Melacca tonight. So another weekend getaway again! Goodbye again Singapore.

and people, don't miss out the fabulous IT show & Body Shop Sale @ Suntec City okayy?


Cheers of LOVES.

No comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker